The story about a ReactJS app without and with Redux to simplify communication between components.
Simon is a lead developer responsible for designing and building application’s architecture from the ground up. As a mentor and a testing advocate, he supports other developers in their efforts to design software applications with code optimization and scalability in mind. He enjoys leading teams and discussing with clients issues concerning technical recommendations and possible adjustments to requirements.
- Weekly Developers Digest Vol.5
- Weekly Developers Digest Vol.4
- Weekly Developers Digest Vol.3
- Weekly Developers Digest Vol.2
- Weekly Developers Digest Vol.1
- The Piping System in ReactJS
- Intro to AWS Lambda
- Rails Admin and Multitenancy
- An awesome recruitment process
- Rails and Subresource Integrity
- Sql vs NoSql – Which one is for you?
- General Information About Microservices
- Migrating to Angular 2
- 10+ tips how to be a great mentor in IT industry