The SmartDevCon conference is geared towards technology and business people active in the mobile and smart fields.
With the vast majority of stakeholders closely associated and familiar with the latest mobile solutions, the client needed an application which would improve the participants’ experience as well as their perception of the event. Such an app was thus supposed to provide great user interfaces, sleek design and superior UX. Selleo was commissioned by the SmartDevCon orginzers to design and develop a mobile app and a web cms system, which would allow them to go green and shift all the contents (agenda, speakers and sponsors content) form print to digital as well as gather real-time feedback and event metrics.
The SmartDevCon is an event, where to explore some such areas as:
- mobile platforms: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BB 10, Firefox OS, Tizen, Ubuntu Touch;
- mobile user interface design and UX;
- mobile web standards and payment solutions (eg. NFC);
- innovative applications and their usage in different social and commercial contexts;
- new types of smart devices (e.g., smartwatches, Google Glass);
- free and open solutions on smart devices.