My presentation from Agile in the City conference showing how we used the agile approach to create a self-organising company. Starting with Management 3.0 tools and techniques and coaching people how to be self-organised and self-managed, we created a company without managers which is now based on the circles and roles as seen in Holacracy or Sociocracy 3.0.
Our approach is designed around the ‘6 Es of self-organisation':
- engage people and their interactions
- enable everyone to improve the system
- encourage a knowledge sharing culture
- employ for attitude not for skill
- empower people to create the system
- ensure happiness at work
Dariusz is an innovative and creative manager, facilitator and coach with more than 12 years of experience. He is fond of personal and organizational development, fostering change and supporting multinational clients in financial services, FMG, and IT industries.
- 3 reasons why you should use time-and-materials pricing model for software outsourcing
- Self-organizing Teams. Unicorns or the Real Deal.
- Implementing change in agile organizations
- Responding to change — the Change Management 3.0 process
- 10+ tips how to be a great mentor in IT industry
- Feedback system with monetary rewards
- Client satisfaction surveys
- How to grow through 360-degree feedback
- The best SMBs software selection tactics
- Communicating during disasters
- Mobile Data Collection Tools