General information clause
NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AT SELLEO LABS
With regard to the processing of your personal data, we inform you - in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, Official Journal of the EU L of 04.05.2016, No. 119, p. 1), hereinafter abbreviated as "GDPR", that:
The controller of your personal data is Selleo Labs sp. z o.o., represented by Dawid Pośliński, with its registered office at ul. Powstańców Śląskich 3. Website address: https://selleo.com/
THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE WITHIN THE ORGANISATION FOR DATA PROTECTION.
The controller has appointed a person responsible for data protection in the organisation, whom you may contact on matters related to data protection, as follows:
at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
in writing to the Controller's registered address.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING.
- The processing of your data is carried out in relation with the performance of the Controller's own tasks or those commissioned by the Controller and prescribed by law.
- Processing may also be necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take action, at your request, prior to entering into a contract.
- There may also be instances where you will be asked to consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose and scope.
CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED.
The controller will process the following categories of your data: Basic identification data, PESEL number, TIN, ID card series and number, telephone number, salary, nationality, email address, work activities, residence data, image, video surveillance areas.
INFORMATION ON THE SOURCE OF THE DATA.
We obtained your data from our employees/ contractors/ cooperating parties/ contractors.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA.
In relation to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point III, the recipients of your personal data may be entities which, on the basis of relevant contracts signed with the Controller, process personal data on the Controller's instructions.
PERIOD OF KEEPING OF PERSONAL DATA.
- Your personal data will be kept only for the time necessary until the purpose for which they were collected has been fulfilled or for the period indicated by law or until you withdraw your consent.
- Once the purpose for which your data was collected has been fulfilled, it may be kept for archival purposes only, for the period specified by law.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS.
Under the terms of the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to request from the Controller: to access the content of your personal data, to rectify (amend) your personal data, to erase your personal data in the scope of data processed on the basis of your consent, to restrict the processing of your personal data when the correctness of the processing of your personal data is questioned, to port your personal data in the scope of data processed on the basis of your consent, to object to the processing of your data, to withdraw your previously given consent to the processing of your personal data.
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING, PROFILING.
Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.