Information clause for candidates
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter abbreviated as "GDPR", we inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is Selleo Labs sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Powstańców Śląskich 3.
- You can contact the Data Controller electronically by writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Administrator's address.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment process on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR), on the basis of the controller's legitimate interest (Article 6(2)(f) GDPR) and/or on the basis of the applicable provisions from the Labour Code.
- The recipients of your personal data will be the persons authorised by the Controller, involved in the recruitment process.
- Your personal data will be kept for the mandatory retention period of the documentation related to this process and until the statute of limitations for claims. Some recruitments in our organisation are continuous, therefore also after the recruitment process has ended, we will keep your personal data in order to be able to contact you for the next process, for which we have asked for your consent.
- Within the limits of the law, you have the right of access to the content of your personal data, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of personal data carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority.
- Your provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the recruitment process. Failure to provide data will result in the impossibility of this process.