Information clause for cooperating parties
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter abbreviated as "GDPR", we inform you that:
- The controller of your data is Selleo Labs sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Powstańców Śląskich 3.
- You can contact the Data Controller electronically by writing to: email@example.com or in writing to the Controller's address.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of concluding and performing a contract of mandate/ contract for specific work/ contract for the provision of services and for the purpose of fulfilling the Controller's legal obligations.
- The recipients of your personal data will be entities authorised by law and entities processing personal data on the basis of relevant agreements signed with and on the instructions of the Controller.
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the cooperation, until the statute of limitations for claims and for the mandatory retention period for insurance, billing and tax documentation, determined in accordance with separate regulations.
- Within the limits of the law, you have the right of access to the content of your data, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and portability.
- If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes related to the establishment and course of your cooperation with the Controller. Failure to provide data will result in an inability to conclude and perform a contract.