Redesigning the teachers' employing process.
Find skilled scholars and free vacancies in schools
Schools in Sweden and many other countries experience a great shortage of teachers. Humly was created to aid the process of finding suitable short-term substitutes as well as long-term teachers. The platform is also directed to students looking for employment and opportunities for gaining experience.
The main purpose of these mobile and PWA apps is to connect students, teachers with schools and universities and vice versa. Thanks to the platform, educational institutions gain access to qualified teachers while graduates have the opportunity to gain teaching experience and find short-term or long-term employment.
Humly’s next goal is to start supporting customers in the UK with the first client signed in October 2020.
The main challenges of the projects are:
- help teachers find vacancies
- aid schools with finding substitutes and long-term employees
- create an administrative platform that can support teams in supervising daily tasks as well as automate manual tasks
- create a scalable and multi-national platform
The collaboration is very transparent and professional, without losing the personal touch. The team is easy to scale both up and down based on your need and how things develop. I feel inspired and happy when I work together with the brilliant people from Selleo.
Job seeking made easy
The platform supports schools in creating different types of job opportunities in order to fill in the vacancies. On the other hand, the mobile app allows teachers to browse job offers from schools in their nearby radius. It sends out push notifications about the types of jobs the user is interested in.
The administrative platform helps support teams to supervise and manage the daily operations of the company. Additionally, the platform allows automatization of certain manual tasks like a contract signing through OneFlow.
The registration website was created to allow teachers from Sweden and the UK to sign-up for the platform. Integrated with internalization and localization services it helps to get to the UK market and ultimately spread to other countries in the future.
This fully-fledged platform helps both educators and schools in tasks like:
- aiding the process of searching for teaching vacancies
- connecting educational institutions with qualified teachers for long-term or short-term collaboration
- full feedback and rating system from both ends of the marketplace
- helping administrative teams in daily operations
- automating tasks like a contract signing
Ecommerce Software Development Team